Sight Words, Show & Tell, Social-emotional skills
how it works
Game-based educational design for
better engagement and motivation
Benefits of both teamwork and
personal approach due to small groups
Soft skills development as the
foundation of every learning program
Ongoing learning from 3 to 7 y.o. for
a comprehensive preschool enrichment
Monthly lessons plan
Math & Logic
- Learning to identify the most common emotions
- Beginning to improve math & language skills
- Perceiving digital technologies as a source of learning
- Developing the basics of logical thinking
- Reviewing alphabet and numbers and writing practice
- Becoming more confident and communicative
- Improving their critical thinking
- Expanding their vocabulary and understanding of basic academic concepts
- Becoming more persistent and capable of controlling impulses
- Developing kindergarten readiness
- Improving cognitive and creative skills
- Building their social skills: communication, empathy, cooperation
Choose your ongoing subscription
If you are not satisfied with our classes
Сhange a teacher, program or lesson time
For any reason, up to 3 months
Invite your friends, get 2 weeks for free
Kids & parents testimonials
We love Kiddio Social-Emotional Skills program.My twins say their answers right or wrong, learn without shame - I see them becoming more confident with every lesson! Teacher’s easy going attitude and comical way of getting the point across is really endearing Stephanie Z.
My son, Kaden, started studying with KIDDIO’s K & First Grade program,then I enrolled him in another online class and he begged me to put him back in KIDDIO. Math exercises, language practice, active breaks, plus social and emotional topics - he loves everything but especially rhyming his vocab words! April W.
we highly recommend KIDDIO’s Arts & Crafts programKashev M.
There are only 6 students in our Preschool & Pre-K class,so each student gets plenty of attention and time to talk. Our little learner is spirited and camera shy, but Ms.Sara took the time to make her feel included and less nervous. My daughter eagerly waits for every lesson! Kai L.
Social-Emotional Skills program is so beyond creative and awesome!Encourages children to engage, think, and to take a creative approach to problem solving. Ms.Suzie is a wonderful teacher, she really takes the time to learn about her students, and she teaches useful life skills in a way that is accessible and kind. Lorine W.